CALL FOR SPEAKERS- CARST 2019
Do you have an inspiring presentation on projects, processes, innovation or research related to the radon industry? We’d love to hear from you!
We’re presently looking for presentations, posters, and Continuing Education courses for our 2019 radon conference on the topics of new research, radon awareness work, or innovative mitigation techniques for radon in air or water. If you are a dynamic speaker with a short, powerful 15-20 minute presentation or a 2 hour course that will provide our industry with effective and practical information to help advance awareness, engagement and business opportunities, we invite you to send us your abstract. Also, new this year - we're looking for posters to have on display during the conference.
We love real-life case examples, stories of impact or proven scientific results. We appreciate personal experience, case examples, data-backed findings, the wow factor, and exclusive content.
Submissions are due by January 15, 2019 with speakers to be selected by the end of January 2019.
Share and showcase your expertise and successes to our diverse group of stakeholders.
Theme: Radon - What's on the Horizon?
When: April 28th through 30th, 2019
Where: Sheraton Cavalier in Saskatoon, SK
For further information, please contact:
Pam Warkentin or Erin Curry at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Conference Planning Committee will determine the selection of speakers and posters based on the following criteria.
Criteria - Speakers should be:
- Experienced and comfortable speaking in front of large groups
- Presenting a topic that fits with the theme of Radon – What’s on the Horizon?
- Interested in sharing expertise, real-world strategies and knowledge with other creative professionals
- Presenting on real-life case studies, research, stories of impact, presentation of projects, processes, innovation or research related to the radon industry.
- Open to helping spread the word about the event