February 23-28, 2015
Cranbrook Manual Training Centre
(beside the Public Library)
1212 2nd Street North, Cranbrook, British Columbia
This comprehensive classroom and field training course is the prerequisite program for becoming certified to provide radon related services nationwide. To facilitate this process registrants will receive:
- Classroom training with practice quizzes
- Field experience with design and full installation of a radon system
- Administration of the C-NRPP Radon Measurement and Mitigation Certification Exams.
- Classroom instruction and hands-on field training
- C-NRPP Measurement Exam
- C-NRPP Mitigation Exam
Tuition: $960.00 (CAD) *
* B.C. residents successfully completing this course, passing exams and becoming certified by C-NRPP are eligible for a $750.00 rebate from the BC Lung Association. More Information about rebate.