Radon Measurement Professional Course
Cost - $ 600 Registration
(includes taxes and exam fee)
The course is designed to prepare people to become Radon Measurement Professionals. A professional deploys and retrieves radon detectors in buildings and provides a client with a report of the associated measurement results which are generated by a C-NRPP certified Analytical Laboratory.
The objectives of the course include:
- Understanding of radon, its scientific properties and known health effects
- Current statistics of Canadian radon exposures; knowledge of Health Canada’s radon measurement protocols including placement and retrieval of radon measurement devices;
- Understanding of C-NRPP approved devices;
- Knowledge of the proper interpretation of results obtained in residential settings and some basic radon entry and mitigation concepts.
This course is essential for: Home Inspectors, Building Inspectors, Building Officials, Environmental Consultants
Pre-Requisite for the Radon Mitigation Course.
Location: Forest Glade Community & Customer Care Centre, 3215 Forest Glade Dr. Windsor, ON N8R 1W7
Course schedule -
Monday, November 21 - 8am Registration
- In Class session 8:30 - 5pm
Tuesday, November 22 - In Class Session 8:30 - 5pm
Tuesday, November 22 - Exam 6:30-9pm
(1/2 hr for exam registration and 2hr exam)